AMU Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Various Senior Resident Posts. Many latest jobs have been notified by the Aligarh Muslim University AMU for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these AMU vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website and sending it to the mentioned address. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. The last date to apply for these Various Sr. Resident Posts latest jobs is 21st November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the AMU New Vacancies.
AMU Recruitment 2021
Aligarh Muslim University AMU is one of the oldest central universities in the country established as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in the year 1875. It is an apex body for quality education in the country. New job opportunities have been released by the university. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form from the official website and sending it to the mentioned address. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 05th Nov. 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
AMU Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Aligarh Muslim University AMU|
|Job||Various Senior Resident Posts|
|No of Posts||04|
|Job location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Mode of Selection||Personal Interview|
- Applicants have to pay a case receipt of Rs.500/-issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch, Aligarh [Code 5555].
- Age limit for the above posts have not been disclosed by the concerned authority.
|Posts||No. of Posts|
|Senior Resident for A. K. Tibbiya College Hospital||02|
|Sr. Resident for Department of Physiology||01|
|Senior Resident for Department of Anesthesiology||01|
AMU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
|Senior Resident for A. K. Tibbiya College Hospital||PG Degree (MD/MS) in Radio diagnosis/Obst. & Gynecology Or Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law and included in II schedule of IMCC Act, 1970 with at least three years experience in a similar position in any Govt. or recognized Hospital after graduation|
|Sr. Resident for Department of Physiology||As per MCI norms/Residency Scheme, adopted by AMU|
|Senior Resident for Department of Anesthesiology||As per MCI norms/Residency Scheme, adopted by AMU|
- Selected candidates will be paid as per AMU rules.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the Interview.
- Results will be declared on the official website of the AMU.
|Senior Resident for A. K. Tibbiya College Hospital||20th November 2020|
|Sr. Resident for Department of Physiology||21st November 2020|
|Senior Resident for Department of Anesthesiology||21st November 2020|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the AMU Recruitment. Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
AMU Recruitment Application Procedure
Given below is the detailed application procedure for Aligarh Muslim University AMU Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the AMU. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Send the application form to the address “Dean’s Office, J. N. Medical College, Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002.” positively before 21st November 2020 for Senior Resident for Department of Anesthesiology and Physiology.
- Send the application form to the address “Office of the Principal, A. K. Tibbiya College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh- 202002” positively before 20th November 2020 for A. K. Tibbiya College Hospital.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.