AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 58 MO Ayush, Clerk & Other Posts, Apply Online for AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in| How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh 58 MO Ayush, Clerk & Other Posts
If you have recently completed your studies in the department of medical then you will be highly eligible for the vacancy produced by AIIMS Rishikesh branch. If you are willing to get a job and start your career then you must apply for this job vacancy right now. Today, we are sharing all the details of the new AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 opportunity including eligibility criteria, educational criteria and the step by step procedure to apply for it.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021
AIIMS is a very prestigious organization which is now recruiting people in their organization for the vacancy of medical officer and also other maternity care officers. You will also be able to see the recruitment position for the vacancy of clerk and social work officer in this recruitment notification published by the organization recently. The commencement of the recruitment is from 19th May 2021 and you will be able to apply for the job before 18th June 2021.
Details Of AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs
|Name||AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021|
|Job name||Medical Officer And Maternity Officer Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||58|
- Starting Date of Application – 19 May 2021
- Last Date of Application – 18 June 2021
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer – 01
- Medical Record Officer – 04
- Medical Record Technician – 38
- Senior Medical Officer(AYUSH) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer AYUSH(Ayurvedic, Yoga& Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy) – 5 Posts
- Junior Medical Record Officer(Receptionist) – 5 Posts
- Social Worker – 2 Posts
- Coding Clerk – 1 Post
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in this recruitment:-
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer – Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutions. Experience in Family Welfare programmer
- Medical Record Officer – Bachelor Degree preferable with Science & Recognized University or equivalent.Should have done one year course in Medical record from recognized Institution. Not Less than 5 years of experience in organizing and maintaining Medical records in not less than 200 Bedded Medical Hospital / Institution.
- Medical Record Technician – B.sc. (Medical Records) Or 10+2 (Science) from a recognized Board with at least 6 months Diploma / certificate course in Medical Record keeping from a recognized institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record keeping in a hospital setup. And Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office Applications, spreadsheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 minute in Hindi
- Senior Medical Officer(AYUSH) – A Degree in any of the five streams of AYUSH from recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian medicine or equivalent, recognized under the relevant council. Enrolment on the central Register of that stream in central or state register of Indian Medicine.Five years clinical and/or Teaching Experience in a recognized hospital / teaching institution
- Medical Officer AYUSH(Ayurvedic, Yoga& Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy) – A Degree in relevant streams of AYUSH from recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian medicine or equivalent, recognized under the relevant council.Enrolment on the central Register of that stream in central or state register of Indian Medicine. 3 years clinical and/or Teaching Experience in a recognized hospital / teaching institution
- Junior Medical Record Officer(Receptionist) – B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized Board with at least 6 months Diploma / certificate course in Medical Record keeping from a recognized institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record keeping in a hospital setup
- Social Worker – 10+2 from a recognized board and 8 years experience as Social Worker
- Coding Clerk – B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized Board with at least 6 months Diploma / certificate course in Medical Record keeping from a recognized institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record keeping in a hospital setup.
The following documents are required to apply for the recruitment:-
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Selection of the candidates depends on the following selection process:
- Walk-in interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned above.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer- 21 –35 years
- Medical Record Officer- 21 –35 years
- Medical Record Technician- 18-30 Years
- Senior Medical Officer(AYUSH)- 25 –40 years
- Medical Officer- 21 –35 years
- Junior Medical Record Officer- 18-30 Years
- Social Worker Pay Scale- 18-35 Years
- Coding ClerkPay Scale- 18-30 Years
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
|For Senior Medical Officer And Other Vacancies|
|Category||Group||Candidate of Uttarakhand Domicile||Candidate other than Uttarakhand|
|UR||A||Rupees 1500||Rupees 3000|
|B||Rupees 750||Rupees 1500|
|C||Rupees 500||Rupees 1000|
|OBC||A||Rupees 750||Rupees 1500|
|B||Rupees 500||Rupees 1000|
|C||Rupees 500||Rupees 750|
|SC/ST||A,B and C||Rupees 500||Rupees 500|
|For Maternity And Child Welfare Vacancies|
|UR/OBC Candidate||Group B||Rupees 3000|
|Group C||Rupees 2000|
|SC/ST/OPH||Group B and C||Rupesh 1,000|
The applicant will be given the following salary in this recruitment:-
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer- Level 7 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- Medical Record Officer- Level 6 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Medical Record Technician- Level 4 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Senior Medical Officer(AYUSH)- Level 11 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 67700-208700) + NPA
- Medical Officer- Level 10 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 56100-17750) + NPA
- Junior Medical Record Officer- Level 5 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 29900-92300)
- Social Worker- Level 4 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Coding ClerkPay Scale- Level 2 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 19900-63200)
Application Procedure AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click the links given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read both of the recruitment
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page for the recruitment
- The list of advertisements will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the option called Application Link
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the option called Register Now
- Select your post from the drop-down menu
- Register yourself successfully
- You will be eligible for the recruitment.
Print Application Form
- On Successful filling of application form you can print your application form.
- Just click on the Print option present on the screen.
- The application form will be downloaded in your device.
- Go to the Official Application page of the recruitment.
- Select the Login option from the screen.
- A new login form will open on the screen.
- Enter the details like username, password.
- Now click on the Login option.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission.