AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 33 Faculty (Group-A) Posts, Apply Online for AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for All India Institute of Medical Science Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at aiimsrishikesh.edu.in| How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Posts
In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 of opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities of hymns for the upcoming year of 2021. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria in the educational criteria which are really needed to apply for this new recruitment of opportunity presented by the concerned authorities for the upcoming year of 2021. We also have to make sure to read the step by step application procedure to apply for the recruitment opportunity.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021
The concerned authorities of AIIMS hospital in Rishikesh are launching a new recruitment notification to recruit faculty in their organization and you will be very glad to know that there are around 33 vacancies available for the people to apply for in this new AIIMS recruitment for the year 2021. You can apply for the recruitment of opportunity starting from 1st December 2020 and the application will be ending on 31st January 2021. You can apply for the recruitment opportunity by the official website of the recruitment. This faculty recruitment is from Group A of the organization.
Details Of AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs
|Name||AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021|
|Job name||Faculty group A|
|Number of vacancies||33|
- Application Starts: 01 December 2020 (10:00 am)
- Application Ends: 31 January 2021 (23:59)
The following vacancies are available for the people to apply from in this new recruitment:-
|Name of Posts||Name of Department||No. of Posts|
|Associate Professor||Anesthesiology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Anesthesiology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Anatomy||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Anatomy||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Cardiothoracic Surgery||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Cardiothoracic Surgery||01 Post|
|Professor||General Medicine||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||General Medicine||01 Post|
|Professor||General Surgery||01 Post|
|Professor||Hospital Administration||01 Post|
|Professor||Medical Oncology/Haematology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Medical Oncology/Haematology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Medical Oncology/Haematology||01 Post|
|Additional Professor||Neonatology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Neonatology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Neonatology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Neurosurgery||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Neurosurgery||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02 Posts|
|Assistant Professor||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02 Posts|
|Additional Professor||Paediatric Surgery||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Paediatric Surgery||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Paediatric Surgery||01 Post|
|Professor||Surgical Gastroenterology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Surgical Gastroenterology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Surgical Gastroenterology||01 Post|
|Associate Professor||Surgical Oncology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Surgical Oncology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Surgical Oncology||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor||Trauma & Emergency||01 Post|
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- For Medical Persons: Fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Non-Medical Persons: Fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject concerned after obtaining a Ph.D.
- Additional Professor
- For Medical Persons: Ten years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For Non-Medical Persons: Ten years of teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject of concern after obtaining a Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
- For Medical Persons: Six years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For Non-Medical Persons: Six years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject of concern after obtaining a Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- For Medical Persons: Three years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For Non-Medical Persons: Three years of teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject of concern after obtaining a Ph.D.
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees for the recruitment:-
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled tribe- Rupees 500
- For OPH- Rupees 200
The following documents are required to apply for the recruitment:-
- Age proof & Aadhar Card
- Residence proof
- Qualification proof (degree &Mark sheet)
- NOC (no objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi-Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
- Reserve category document
- Experience certificate.
- Medical council registration.
- List of publications in indexed journals.
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Any other relevant documentation to support your candidature
The applicant will be going to the following selection criteria while applying for this recruitment:-
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Based on bio-data, the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for the interview
The applicant must follow the following pay scale by applying for the recruitment:-
- Professor- Level 14-A(Rs.168900-220400)
- Additional Professor- Level 13A-2 (Rs.148200-211400)
- Associate Professor- Level 13A-1 (Rs.138300-209200)
- Assistant Professor- Level 12 (Rs.101500-167400)
The applicant must follow the following age limit while applying for the recruitment:-
- Candidates applying on Direct Recruitment Basis- Faculty Post- Age limit not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for
- Additional Professor and Professor- Candidates applying on Deputation Basis- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under the Department of Personnel & Training as amended from time to time.
- Candidates applying on Contractual Basis- Professor/Additional Professor/AssociateProfessor/ Assistant Professor: -Not exceeding 70 (Seventy) years as on closing date.
The applicant will be given the following age relaxation related to different categories:-
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- OBC- 3 Years
- PwBD (OPH)- 5 Years
- Government Servant- 5 Years
Application Procedure AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the link given here to go to the official website of AIIMS recruitment
- Now click on the Job option link available there.
- Select the Apply Now option from the screen.
- You can also download the advertisement for the recruitment by clicking on the link
- Now select the department for which you want to apply.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details.
- The Mobile number and Email ID must be checked and is correct.
- Finally, click on submit