AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 194 Junior Resident Posts, Apply Online for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.aiimsexams.org| How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi 194 Jr. Resident Posts
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Junior Resident Posts. 194 latest jobs have been notified by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these AIIMS Delhi vacancies by applying from the official website” www.aiimsexams.org”. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. The last date to apply for these Jr. Resident Posts latest jobs is 10th December 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the AIIMS Delhi New Vacancies.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi foundation stone was laid in the year 1952 with the objective to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health care. New job opportunities have been announced by the AIIMS Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode by registering at the official website of the AIIMS Delhi. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Counseling and Merit List. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 28th Nov. 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Job||Junior Resident Posts|
|No of Posts||194|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Selection||Counseling and Merit List|
|Official Website||www.aiimsexams.org & www.aiims.edu|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the above posts.
- Age limit for the above posts has not been disclosed by the concerned authority.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Posts|
|Burns and plastic surgery||8|
|Dermatology & venereology||1|
|Emergency medicine (trauma Centre)||12|
|Neurosurgery (trauma centre)||5|
|Orthopedics (trauma centre)||4|
|Radiology (trauma centre)||1|
|Surgery (trauma centre)||31|
|Blood bank (main)||4|
|Blood bank (cnc)||5|
|Blood bank (trauma centre)||2|
|Dental surgery + cder||8|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- The applicant must be a registered DMC/DDC.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (Including Internship) between 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2020 only will be considered.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (Including completion of Internship) Or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- The selected candidates will be paid pay band-3,Rs15600/+ 5400/-(GP) with entry pay of Rs.56,100/-Per month plus usual allowances as admissible
- The selection Procedure for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for counseling.
- A merit list will be prepared.
- Results will be declared on the official website of the AIIMS Delhi.
|Announcement Released||28th November 2020|
|Application Submission Starts||28th November 2020|
|Application Submission Ends||10th December 2020|
|Counseling||To be notified|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- DMC/DDC Registration Certificate
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Application Procedure
Given below is the detailed application procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of AIIMS Delhi. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Recruitment option from the homepage.
- Now select the AIIMS-Junior Resident (Non-Academic), January 2021 Session option.
- Register yourself at the portal and Login to moves forward with the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the Submit option and your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.